Monday, 11 November 2013

Christmas is coming... too Soon!!

Hello again at the start of another week! 
As you can see I've been working on Christmas.
This is a cute little 6" bear pattern by Brenda Gervais at Country Stitches.
I used a piece of wool for his coat and hat.

l

And I am so relieved to finish this Santa also by Brenda Gervais. It's one of her older patterns and I had to change it here and there as pieces just didn't fit well together.

I like the embroidery on the front of Santa's coat.

 A new snowman. Love his face as he gazes upward

Mind you, I really need to get going. I just received word that I am doing a Christmas Fayre in a few weeks time and I am in a spin! Which prim items do you think would sell well?
So I'm off to work on more Christmas! 
Have a great week and stay safe!
Best wishes





12 comments:

  1. They're all really lovely, but your Christmas bear is particularly sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! The snowman made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love them all so much..
    They made me smile :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute!! I like the little snowman looking up the best. How fun for you and you are going to be so busy getting ready for that.
    I need to start some time this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they will ALL sell well Christine. They are so adorable. You go girl.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are all wonderful but I absolutely LOVE the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure they will all sell!! they are just so cute!!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. love them!
    love the stitching on the coat
    hope all goes well with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Santa is just adorable and I love sweet Christmas bears. It seems like everyone loves....and buys snowmen! Enjoy your week sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful.
    I love them all.
    You have been a busy woolie elf.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all so cute! I love especially the snowman with his nose high in the sky! : I am pretty sure they all sell very well!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine, Wow but you have been busy and sounds like you are going to be even more busy! Hope you have great success. I'm pretty sure santa's, snowmen, tree's, candle huggers, and candle mats would be good sellers. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!