Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Ever Blessed

Hello dear friends and welcome! I'm sorry I've been a poor blogger for a while. The children were off school all last week, so I was kept busy and am only just getting around to finishing this lovely cross stitch.  
And how true! Ever Blessed!
So thankful for all of God's blessings through another year!


This is a SAL by Beth Twist and you can find the pattern on her blog, The Twist Family.blogspot.com by clicking here.

I thought that rather than add another pillow to the pile that I'd frame this one and enjoy it on the hall table.

 I also wanted to thank Cucki for sharing her lovely finish of the same pattern and inspiring me to try it!
 Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you can count your blessings today!



13 comments:

  1. Fabulous finish! Love it and need to print that one off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christine and thank you for the link to Beth's blog, off to get her lovely pattern! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, absolutely beautiful, you are so talented, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Christine..
    We are ever blessed... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice finish and what an awesome frame! It complements the piece perfectly. ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine. That is sooooo pretty. I sure wish i could try cross stitch but I'm sure my eyes wouldn't take it.

    I love the frame and we are truly Ever Blessed.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely finish. I really like that one. I have been looking around for some Thanksgiving patterns. I don't have many. I really like that one in a frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlfriend!!
    Beautiful stitches and so much love.
    Ever blessed for sure.
    Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christine - love the colours and love the rustic frame too:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever blessed....it's a perfect saying for all of us. You did a beautiful job of the stitching and isn't Cucki a sweet and talented friend? Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful finish! I need to get busy and stitch this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent stitching!
    We all need to remember these words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!