Tuesday, 22 October 2013

ToThe Letter!

Like my new FALL letters? 
They are my thrifty craft idea for today. 
These are the large wooden letters I have on a shelf in the family den just off the kitchen.
Looking at them I saw F A L  already  there and decided to make a letter L from cardboard and make a FALL sign. I never really put much autumn decorating in this area so it was fun trying to put this together.


So here they are now after I covered the A and L in brown and orange homespun (and used washable glue to stick them on)
I wrapped the cardboard L in jute twine:

 
Some pumpkins on either side to add to the fall look.

Then I put my favorite pillow on the sofa underneath~

Beside the sofa is the shelving unit I usually have filled with Americana prims but changed it out to this~

Gotta have a hoot!


 So that's my fall decorating to the letter. Rather late but I got there! 
And to think Christmas is looming already.
I'll be back soon to show you some of the Christmas makes I'm finishing.
Until then, have a great day!



20 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, love your Fall decorating, sweet little cupboard and pumpkins......your Fall letters are cute too, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea with the letters. I love all your fall decorations. They look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very nice I like how you made your L That is awesome.
    I was cleaning outside so I could decorate today, it felt so nice to do that. I never do as much for Christmas as I do for fall. I wish I did. I like fall colors best I guess. Thank you for your sweet and lovely comment. I am so glad I met you too. I love blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute fall letters..sweet pumpkins ..and I love all your fall decorations so much.
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your letters and what a great idea with the wool..
    I have a thing for owls now.. grin.. Aren't they sweet..
    Don't mention Christmas yet.. lol.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those wonderful Fall letters.
    Great idea.
    It's truly the most wonderful time of the year..
    I'm working on some woolie snowmen. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep looks like Fall to me. Love the owls.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwww!!!!! I love it! What a great way to swap out letter for something fresh! Beautiful!

    Love and hugs!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea to use the letters for Fall. I love your beautiful pillow...I'm sure you made it, too! And the owls are so cute. Now I need to learn to make an owl! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Fall letters, and all of your decorations. Yes, gotta have an owl somewhere. Owls are one of my new favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet things!I love the letters and the owls are the cutest! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing all of your things...Mrs. Talented!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh,wat a wonderful Fall Deko...I love everything...
    Happy Fall,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty! I love those owls! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Christine, love your fall letters, you have wonderful fall displays. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks great Christine! Love your owls ~ too cute!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  16. really cute!
    love the little owls too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks great! I can see why that's your favorite pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful decoration! Love it! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!