Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Take your pick freebie pattern

Happy October!
I'm back with a quick and easy freebie pattern for your fall decorating.
Last week I shared with you the little pumpkin picks I made~

So here's the template you can print off and make some of your own
and I also made some cats too!
I used scrap pieces of muslin which I then turned right side out and painted but if you have fall colored fabrics in your stash you could just as easily use them up and save yourself the painting bit!
Just decorated their faces as you like.
I drew on the jack o lantern faces with black marker pen.

 For this cat I stuck on putka pods for eyes and a twig for a nose and I tied a piece of homespun around the neck too~
And this wee little one got some button eyes - it really is up to you! Have some fun and place your picks in a crock or basket along with some berries etc.



Thanks for stopping by and a word of special thanks to those who sent b'day wishes!

Have a fun week!


12 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwww they both are so cute..
    i love them so much.
    thank you for sharing
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and look like something I could make! I'll try! Happy October my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Christine! Thanks a bunch!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, so cute,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these. So cute the way you did the cats nose. Thanks for sharing the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are just great Christine, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the patterns and how you finished them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks--love the halloween prim picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so neat, I really like the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome dear friend! I love picks! They can really Primify just ordinary foliage or berries for a season! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!