Friday, 11 October 2013

Friday Finish - Made a new Fall Table Runner...

 Good Autumn afternoon, friends!
We are enjoying a bright crisp autumn day here and I even got some outside chores done.
Here's my Friday finish and this is the final fall item for this year as I am excited to be able to begin working on my Christmas projects and makes ASAP!!!
 I wanted a woolie runner for the bench my dad made me last year has nothing I had was the right size for it and I have plenty of this khaki wool felt. 
For a bit of a change I added stone colored wool pumpkins on each end and some leaves for a simple look.
 Just a nice fit on the bench and I put a candle in the middle already.
 Sending you all wonderful weekend wishes!
Thanks so much for your company!



11 comments:

  1. It is soooo pretty Christine, I love it. Glad you are having a beautiful day. We are too even though we are getting some much needed rain. Thank God.

    Have a great weekend.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just lovely. I think it looks so nice on that bench.
    I bet your house is so nice and comfy to walk into. I love all of the things you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, loving that table runner, I have been looking for one, wink wink, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww it's pretty
    I love it
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is that! I love the Autumn-ish colors, esp. the blue background. Is that Storm Blue? Wonderful job you did on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your table runner. Nice idea with the light colored pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! I just love the white pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is just perfectly prim! So cute! Where do you get your wool felt? I am THINKING about doing some wool felt applique but have no idea where to look for the wool felt. Thanks for sharing! You have a great weekend also!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great Christine! I haven't made anything in quite awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christine, I LOVE it!!! I especially love the uneven tongues that gives it that extra-prim look, and the white pumpkins!

    Now I'm feeling very inspired to get my wool out!!! :-D
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I remember the post about the bench your dad made you. The runner looks good on it! I also took out my woolie Halloween runner for the coffee table.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!