Saturday, 7 September 2013

Here it is...

 Hi there! I finally made it to the computer! Yay! things just go a bit crazy trying to settle the kids back into school routine.

But I did manage to make this fall stocking based on a freebie doodle from Bird in the Hand primitives by Robin.
 And of course I need to let you know who is getting the Stacy Nash pattern -

The winner is......

Congrats Denise! Please email me and I'll send it to you asap.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great weekend!

Best wishes

17 comments:

  1. Such a good use of Robin's doodle. Inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an adorable stocking.
    Congratulations to Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Congrats to Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! thanks! i had forgotton all about iy. my e mail is cheermom1954@aol.com. cute stocking, denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need your email i can't find it on your blog. thanks bunches! denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gracious I love the stocking! Can I ask...where do you get your wool? So sad I didn't win but so happy for Denise, congrats!! Have a great week!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. here is my info:5829 anderson rd bartow,fl 33830

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so cute..I love it<3
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stocking--Santa may want to take the stocking with him when he returns to the North Pole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your winner and I love the stocking. It looks great.
    I am so glad to see you out and about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Denice! Love the stocking. Things have been a little bit crazy here too. I'm glad I could finally write a blog post again :)

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine,sure hope you got my info. i can't find an e mail for your. denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the stocking! and I love your blog! Your work is wonderful! Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!