Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Treasures along the way

Hi dear friends!  It's good to be back and I want to begin by sincerely thanking you all for your sweet comments welcoming me back.

So as promised, here are a few of the 'treasures' I brought home from our trip.

A wall hung spice drawer set in mustard and dark red



 A small crock and treenware spoon

A long wide basket - you can never have enough baskets - I think I've brought at least a couple home each time!

Something I'd admired in Country Sampler was the Mason jar with candle holder in it and found this one - it is right at home in this corner shelf

 

 And I found it so so hard to select patterns and wool at The Country Cupboard - love that place!!

And I was really pleased to find Civil War reproduction Indigo fabric Woohoo! I LOVE this!

 I have lots to be getting on with as you can see, and I have been working on a summer wool piece so I'm hoping to be able to show you it next week! 

Thanks so much for your visit!
Best wishes

18 comments:

  1. Love all your goodies, especially the little spice cupboard.

    Hugs
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun treasures. I would have had to bring an empty suitcase just to have something to put all my treasures in:) My fav is the treenware, it's so pretty. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy seeing all of your treasures. I am so glad you are back posting. I always enjoy seeing what you have been busy with.
    I can't wait to see your wool piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun goodies, I can't wait till we get moved and I can play again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    I KNEW you'd have more treasures!! :))
    Ooooooh love them all especially the little spice drawers ...and the yummy wool, love to see what you create with it
    Big Hugs Wendy x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those are wonderful treasures. I really like that candle holder with the mason jar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all...especially the candle holder-jar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the treasures... Hee hee. You MUST have had a big ol' empty suit case! I love the little spice cabinet! Oh, and the Civil War fabric? I have that same pattern! Love it. I love the Civil War ones... Are there more treasure? Come on... ;)

    Love and hugs! Miss ya!
    Heather

    PS NEED A TRANSPORTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Need to find one of those jars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christine.. So nice to hear from you and see you are blogging again. I must say that I have missed you and glad you had a wonderful vacation.. Your treasures are awesome..
    Enjoy the rest of your Summer and God bless.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I love them all *.*
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your treasures! Welcome home! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you found some goodies! Warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so tickled to see you back blogging! I missed you girl! Big Hugs! Thanks for sharing your goodies, love all of them!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!

    I'm following you now on GFC. I shan't lose your blog. ~smile~

    I'm a committed follower of Jesus Christ, too.

    That means we're sisters!

    God bless,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the spice drawer!!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your spice drawer.. I'm slowly trying to add primitive items to my place.. I'm a new follower to your blog and look forward to your posts. God bless, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!