Friday, 30 August 2013

Friday Finishes - Hurray!!

 Whew!!! I made it in a flurry of stitches and sticky, hot glue and wool flying everywhere!!

But I finished not one, not two but three of those projects on my list and what I shared with you on Wed.
 All of these items are for sale if anyone is interested - just let me know!
Here's my lil' punkin guy ready for cooler weather with a wooly scarf ~


 All the stitching is done on this x stitch - love the verse and the leaves falling from the tree. OOPS!!!!
I've just spotted an unfinished letter missing 2 x's!!! Better get the needle out quick!


This is the Santa I made the wool coat for~
Please forgive the brightness of the picture - 

Isn't the reindeer toy a great addition to the Santa? This is from Saltbox Primitives.


 I have already more things started so that will give me more to play about with this weekend.

 I believe it is Labor Day weekend for all of my friends in the USA so I wish you all a very happy Labor Day!
Thanks for visiting!

Best wishes

21 comments:

  1. Your Santa is beautiful Christine...Love the Punkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finishes.I'm soo ready to get my fall stuff out so the pumpkin guy made me smile.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks great. You have been very busy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! It all looks so great! Have a great weekend! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Christine! I love everything! Better get that "d" finished! You are so talented and I admire how fast you get things done. I am absolutely in love with the Santa but with shipping I don't think I could afford him...so sad. :(
    It is a long weekend...yippie!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love Santa's coat and reindeer is a nice touch.
    Nice finishes! You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your finishes, I have been waiting to see what you had for today. I think you do such nice work too, Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, Nice to meet you too! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think the Autumn verse is so sweet! Fall is my favorite time of year! Your Santa is beautiful and punkin' guy is sooo adorable!! Lovely work......have a wonderful and blessed holiday~~~From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie p.s. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Christine! Your Pumpkin Guy is adorable!! The Santa came out fabulous, too. Yes, the reindeer is so cute.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christine,
    I love the title Friday Finishes. Might I use it sometime?

    I really like your little cross stitch.

    I am truly looking forward to Autumn. It's my favorite season.

    Blessings to you!
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halo dear , mr. Pumpkin fellow is looking so sweet <3
    And the reindeer is so pretty and Santa came out so cute.
    Sending you love x

    ReplyDelete
  12. And sweet cross stitch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found you surfing the net loving your work where can I sign up so I dont miss a post??

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Pumpkin Guy is too cute! Love it! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pumpkin guy turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore them both! They turned out great, great job! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice finish's friend. Especially love the snowman.

    Have a great weekend.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling.
    Truly wonderful friend.
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the cross stitch verse and pumpkin. I guess I should have said I loved everything. Nice Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them both!! They turned out adorable :) and the cross stitch verse sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!