Friday, 1 February 2013

Whole Lotta Love

Hello friends!  Welcome and hope you'll find it cozy and comfy in my wee corner of Blogland.
I'm happy to be joining in with Cindi's chain, 'Whole Lotta love' today. 

When I began thinking about this love sharing, I immediately thought of John 3 : 16, 'For God so LOVED the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life.'  There is surely no greater love than God's for us!  That thrills my soul more than anything and nothing else compares to the knowledge that Jesus Christ loved me and gave Himself for me! 

However after my DH, my mother is the kind of person who radiates love and her testimony for the Lord is wonderful.  All who know her and meet her, comment on her kind, caring nature.Nothing is too much trouble for her and even our pets and other pets seem to pick up on her kindness!
 I am the only girl, having 2 brothers, so my mother and I have a very close bond.  She dedicated herself to bringing us up to seek after God and her prayers are still being answered.  I'm glad she prays for her grandchildren, so even though she never had much money to lavish on us, we are rich through her example and love. 


This is my mom on her 70th birthday.

So I'm going to give my mom an extra hug when I see her tomorrow and when I grow up I want to be a mommy like her!!

Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

  1. She looks like a very sweet lady!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post, Christine!! Your mom does NOT look 70!! Very pretty lady with a twinkle in her eye and a radiant smile. You are blessed!---Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post. I love your boldness about your faith and our Lord

    Your Mom is precious.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww very sweet and a very special post ..
    Your mom is very sweet just like you
    Big hugs and blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, wonderful Mother....This will be fun, joining in to, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one beautiful smile.
    Wonderful post filled with so much love.
    Woolie hugs
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tribute to your Mother. They are so special. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely tribute to your mom and she is a very young looking 70 year old

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom does NOT look 70. Wow
    She has a wonderful smile and a twinkle in her eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Christine,
    What a beautiful honor for your mother from you...bless you and her.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. A special tribute for a special Mother. Thanks for sharing Christine.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a lovely lady and I know you are proud of her. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Give her an extra hug from me! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful! She is just beautiful.
    I love your post today Christine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!