Wednesday, 19 September 2012

New Harvest Cross Stitch Pattern!




I finally did it! This is my own design for harvest with a little verse I composed and set it in Berlin, Ohio ( because we had such a lovely trip there this summer!)
It is deliberately naive in style as if done by a child's hand. The colors I used are all autumnal hues of pumpkin and rust orange with tan beige and browns.
It is stitched on 28ct raw Belfast linen.

If you would like to purchase the pattern for £5.00, please email me at
cr38dot08athotmaildotcodotuk

Thanks so much!



11 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love its simplicity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it is so sweettttttttttttttttttttttt
    so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    love for you deary xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Christine. It really looks like as if a child made it. Well, let's say a very talented child ;-).

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  4. You talented girl you! Thank you for sharing! I am not able to purchase right now but thanks for offering and sharing your beautiful work!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely Christina...I'm loving this.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your design is beautiful Christine. It's hard to create your own. I tried it once and it took me forever and it really didn't look that special. So good job to you. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really did a great job! I love the verse; it rings true for the time period! ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasticaly prim..hope you get lots of pattern sales..l Angi X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your stitchery. I do so like autumny things.
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!