Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Happy February and Packages!

Hi everyone and a very happy Wednesday 1st February to you! As my hubby reminded me, that one twelfth of the year 2012 gone already! Now that makes you realise how time flies!

Today I was so excited when I got home from town to see TWO packages tucked into my porch - very appropriate as one was from Steph of Front Porch Primitives - it was her giveaway package! Yaay I wasted no time opening it up and knew the perfect place to display this oh-so-cute prim stump doll in a sweet hanging pouch all handmade by Steph! Thanks so much Steph - I love this so much!
Here she is!



I hung it on the little cupboard in the corner of my kitchen/family room and where I decorated the little tree for Valentines Day.


The other parcel on my doorstep was something I bought myself from one of the few primitive online stores in the UK. I knew it would be just right hanging on the door of my little wall cupboard and the taper light came too! Don't you think it's just the ticket?


I'm lovin' the overall prim look here! It takes a while but it will need a few more bits n' pieces!
It's time to make tea now for my hungry growing kids but I thank you all for your comments and company! It's good to know you're there!
Have a great week and I'll be back in a couple of days with a new pattern!
Best wishes



20 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christine, they both look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win, Christine! Giveaways are so much fun. :-)
    All of your prim decor is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I would that, that sweet prim doll you won from Steph is just perfect where you put it and so is the cute little candle light! Love that little cabinet display.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Don't let that rare moment fool you that they always get along ;-) They are boys after all!
    Bless you,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your candle holder on the cabinet, it looks great there! Love your winnings and where you put it, also.

    Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! She got there safe~whew, what a long trip for here. Thanks again for being such a great blog friend. I am glad you won:) I love the light. Where you put it is perfect. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the item you won and purchased! I received one of those lighted candles for Christmas and it's on a timer! It comes on every night at the same time for about 6 hours and I absolutely love it. I really want to find a few more to put around the house. Love where you hung it!!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win dear..
    I love your decorations so much ,,
    Love and blessings for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that prim cabinet..and that light is "just the ticket"..love the door hanger you received..she is wonderful.;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new stump doll Christine! Love your new candle light and holder. I just bought hooks for my cabinet doors and was wondering what to hang there, so now I have an idea! LOL

    Hugs to you,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the reflector on the hanging light.Sweet lil doll from Steph.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always it is so fun to see what you are doing or have done. I love the look of the things you have in your house. It looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new candle light. Looks great where you have it. Love your new doll you got too.
    Isn't it nice to get surprises in the mail!!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely and so prim, dear..
    What's for tea? grin...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Christine:
    How wonderful for you to have your new things.
    I like the hanging candle light so much where
    you have it. I adore the dolly.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the doll pocket from Steph! Congrats on your win... And the cupboard looks wonderful, that new candle light is just the ticket! Hugs, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will always love prim decorating. Yours is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christine, love the little stump doll and the hanging light too!! Great pics!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Christine,
    I love the excitement of parcels in the porch!
    What exciting parcels they were too!
    That is a perfect win and you have displayed everything so beautifully. Your tapered candle light was just made for there:)
    Good to talk to you today,
    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love what you've done with the little light! CUTE CUTE CUTE

    Thanks for the kind comment. I am feeling quite pleased with my blog home and have been stitching like a mad woman ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wanted to say thank you for following my blog! I look for ward to many more hellos from you since you are very far away i find it very interesting! I love that blog that you have going. You are very talented and your cross stitching is remarkable! I also adore your little groupings around your house and your hallway decorating during Christmas is right up my alley you did a great job. I also have the same hallway layout and you did a great job inspiring me to decorate a different way! I hope you have a great day and that the great Lord blesses you in many more ways!!! N.JOY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!