Monday, 30 January 2012

Heart to Heart

A hearty welcome this cold January day! I've finished some Valentine's hearts and hung some itty bitty homespun hearts on this little tree I made at Christmas but kept out for now~



The little Valentine cross stitch pillow was a freebie from Primitive Betty's which I did last year.

This heart shaped pillow was a quick make and I couldn't resist a bit of humor in the saying as if a schoolgirl made the spelling mistake and didn't realise the difference bears/bares makes!

this red woolfelt makedo heart is so prim with the stenciled letters on osnaburg~
This Cupid is made from tea stained cotton and he has a key necklace and is holding a heart -

I wanted to share this beautifully stitched pinkeep from my free pattern which Cathi shared with me. Thanks so much Cathi, it's so pretty the way you finished it!
Well after battling all evening with blogger, I'm calling it a day!
But thanks to all who visit and leave a comment - they bring lots of cheer this wintry weather!
Best wishes



16 comments:

  1. Hello Christine~
    I was just posting myself and saw you! I adore your Valentine pretties, all of them. It's a cold and windy day here too. Sunshine is nice but the wind-UGH!
    Take care my friend.
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy girl with such fine prims...
    Love them all..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupid is adorable! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable creations...I think it's so fun reading all the blogs with such beautiful Valentine pretties.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your valentine goodies. Stay warm.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Christine ~ I've had trouble too with Blogger. I can't get some of the blogs to
    load. Ughh....
    Everything you made is so pretty. I'd love to
    make the red heart makedo for myself. Cupid is
    very adorable.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. WEll Christine, looks like you are all ready for Valentine's Day! Cute things you made!
    We are having really warm temps for the month of Jan. and even broke some records around here!

    Warm hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine, love all your hearts and cupid is adorable!! Also your little tree, perfect!!

    It isn't so cold in Texas but the wind is whipping, makes me feel cold just to listen to it.8-)

    Have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Christine, love all the handmades you have been working on, just perfect for V-Day.
    Have a Great Day...Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear, i love everything you made..they all so sweet..
    love for you cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christine, could you come over to my house for a craft day? I love all of the wonderful things you make. They just make me feel happy.
    I have some things I need to finish up. I worked late last night boy was it fun.
    I hope you are having a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine. It is all very "love"ly!! You make such beautiful things. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your Valentine goodies! Your tree is so cute!!

    Have a great day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christine, you must have got that creative bug back again:) Love everything you have made there and the decorated tree looks great!
    Cathi made a great finish with your design-love it!
    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!