Friday, 18 November 2011

Pinkeeps Done!

Happy Friday, folks! I'm ready for a nice weekend as it's been a hectic week!

I've been stitching furiously to get these pinkeeps done and get 2 more things ticked off my list!
These are the first Pineberry Lane x stitch patterns I've used and I have to say I love them, they really are primitive, and the subdued colors used really take you back to a simpler Christmas!




I am listing these on my selling blog so if you're interested pop on over to the Primitive Shelf and get them before Christmas!

Tonight we are going into town for the switching on of the Christmas Tree lights and there is always a parade with the primary school children in it and wonderful costumes and lots of good cheer of course!
So it's time for dinner and then off we go!
Have a merry weekend whatever you do and keep safe!
Best wishes



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christine! I love those patterns-can't decide on a favourite!
    Check your email!
    Shazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a parade and a celebration!!! Your stitcheries are prim perfect. I love them. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin really good Christine!!! wonderful as usual~ I'm sure you'll sell them in no time!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pin keeps Christine. Thank you for stopping by my blog and I've got you entered in the giveaway!
    Blessings to you and yours~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pillows. Hope you had a nice time at the tree lighting and the parade. Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pinkeeps these are! Love them! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Christine - these are two of my favorite Pineberry Lane patterns - they've been on my "dance card" for a while now....Have fun at the celebration tonight - around here, the "light-lighting" doesn't happen until after Thanksgiving (but you all don't do Thanksgiving, right? Ah well - all the longer to celebrate the "big" holiday!) Enjoy - and have a blessed weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great Pinkeeps Christine - the stitchery is beautiful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pinkeeps are lovely Christine. Hope you had a great time at the tree lighting.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pinkeeps are perfect! I haven't cross-stitched in years; now I'm thinking I might go see if I can find my "stuff"! LOL

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful. I hopped right over to Pineberry Lane to check out this site....great place! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these!!! Aren't Pineberry Lane's patterns some of the best?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!