Saturday, 29 October 2011

Couple of new items for sale



Hi everyone - here's wishing you a lovely weekend what ever the weather :-)

Hope yours is off to a better start than mine as I've just had to have a molar pulled. All week I have had increased tenderness and then PAIN in my jaw so much so that I knew I was in trouble when I couldn't eat or even sip hot tea and i love my food and my cuppas! lol!

I had a better night's sleep and even enjoyed lukewarm tea today so things are on the up!

I just wanted to let you know that I made another candy corn makedo on a bobbin and stitched up a Primitive Betty's Thankful/turkey pillow. They're for sale right now on my selling blog
The Primitive Shelf
Thanks for looking!

Enjoy your weekend!
Best wishes

11 comments:

  1. Hello, Christine! Love the Thankful Pillow, the black and white is a nice contrast. I saw your Candy Corn make-do and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better quickly, no picnic having dental work that's for sure. I like your candy corn and the stitchery! Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, I hate having teeth pulled. Hope you feel better soon.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had to have a tooth pulled! How horrible! But glad the pain is getting better! Very nice candy corn you made! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...pain-free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hand-did's Christine....That candy corn make-do is all kinds of sweet! Sorry to hear about your tooth....I'm a sissy when it even comes to routine cleanings....Hope you're back to 100% real soon. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (And thanks for your so sweet comments and visit!) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you are feeling better, dear girl.. Will be praying for you..Your stitching is lovely, as always..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dental pain is the Worst! Hope you're better soon. Love your new pieces. The candy corn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your candy corn make-do and turkey pillow turned out so cute Christine! Hope you're feeling better!

    Smiles.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the make-do and I am glad you are feeling better. Teeth can hurt so badly. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope your feeling better and been able to take on some Halloween fun..love your candy corn..♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!