Thursday, 29 September 2011

Special Gifts from a Special Friend!

We often see that sign saying 'Faith, Family & Friends' and today I know how blessed I am with all three of special gifts from God.

A special friend of mine some of you know as Shazy of Country Prims blog gave me a wonderful birthday box of her own handmade treasures. I am over the moon with these and I know you will be too!

Isn't this just the best fall woolie tree you've seen with the little mini pumpkins on it?!!! How fantastic!Forgive me for going on about it, but I L O V E it!! Thank you so much, Shazy!
But as if that wasn't enough, Shazy also made this wool crazy tree for Christmas and now I can't wait for Christmas
Just wanted to share a few more pics of fall things at home like this little tree I keep in the kitchen all year round - i just cut felt pumpkins out and got some tiny candy corn buttons and put them on it~

Ad this is at the end of the hallway before you go into the kitchen, I strung out the Indian corn as a garland and placed my pumpkin doll on the stacking stools beneath.

Hope you are all making the most of Fall and enjoying beautiful weather.
Thanks so much for all the heart warming birthday wishes - you are all wonderful blogging friends!

Best wishes


17 comments:

  1. What a wonderful present you got! Congrats! Very nice!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your little tree - it is so cute! I'd love to find out where she got it, 'cause I want one too. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little forest of trees you have there! And I love that pumpkin person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    Heaps of Hugs
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What wonderful prims!!!! Good friends are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a little tree with a burlap bottom, maybe I should dig it out! Have a great day, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Christine! what an awesome birthday gift you received. Your decorations are wonderful. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall day.
    LOVE that little tree!
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Birthday gifts to you , all so primtastic and cute! Blog friends are the sweetest , I love your fall decorating very pretty ! have a great day ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shazy always outdoes herself making the cutest prim items!! Those are too cute!!
    Lovin' all your fall decor Christine!

    Smiles,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you love that little tree...it is adorable! All you Fall items look wonderful!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little pumpkin tree is so cute Christine and I love all your Christmas goodies. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the birthday tree. It is very nice. I wouldn't wait for Christmas to display your wool crazy tree. It's sooo cute. Your fall decor is fun. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh lucky you, Christine!! What wonderful, wonderful, birthday treasures!! Oh I so love that little Halloween tree! Did Shazy make that?? I WANT one!! Your fall touches are looking great - I need to work on mine! Have a wonderful day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful gifts! I love the pumpkins on the tree! Looks so great with all your other decorations! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My pleasure Christine and thanks for the shout out!!
    Loved seeing all your displays.
    I will post soon and try to hyperlink to the tutorial for the fall tree for your followers who were interested.
    Have a good day,
    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful gift! I followed the link on Shazy's blog so I could see your trees. Such creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great presents! I love those trees! Might have to try some!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!