Monday, 5 September 2011

CORNUCOPIA

Hey there, friends! Happy Monday!

I wanted to thank you dear girls for helping me out of my flunk and offering great advice!
Thank you Amy, Angie, Faye, Madalynne, Shazy, Robin, Felicia, Linda and Steph!
You've helped me immensely and I thank you for taking the time to respond!


Well as you can see, I'm not done with fall! There are just too many lovely things to make!

This is what I mean~ I made this cornucopia filled with pumpkins and berries~
The horn is made from burlap and there is a stained cheesecloth tied round the mouth of the horn~

For anyone who is interested in making one for fall here's the link: thechocolatecrowtrader.com
This was the quickest ever make! I just cut 3 triangles of calico and printed B - O - O on each triangle and glued them onto twine to string across a shelf for some fall decorating!!

I'm thinking I'll do another and painted the calico an orangey color and print FALL on it. We'll see - time is whizzing by too fast.

Once again, I really mean it when I say thank you for your help and support - I really appreciate



15 comments:

  1. For some reason Christine your posts aren't showing in blog list, yet am a follower and have been for some time, will have to investigate!

    Your cornucopia turned out fantastic and love the boo garland!

    I know what you mean about fall decorating, I could go on forever and ever, I forget I live in a cottage and not a tardis!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Christine. I love it.
    You are right about Fall. I hope to get some cleaning done this week and start decorating.
    Hugs
    Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cornucopia ~ great use of the burlap! So true time is slipping by too fast . . . so many projects to squeeze in to so few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your Fall projects! I need to get busy on some myself before Fall has come and gone...I've just been so busy making bags for my upcoming craft show...Have a great Labor Day!! It's raining here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine.. I am glad you are enjoying your Fall which is not here yet.. smile..
    Am I the only person in the world who wants to hang onto Summer? grin... Oh well, perhaps it is old age...
    Love your Fall decors...
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first year I've seen the cornicopia's.Perfect for Thanksgiving.Glad you're feeling better.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Christine that cornucopia is way too cool and what a clever idea for the boo sign.

    Hugs
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so, so, sweet dear Christine - and you are so very welcome for whatever little input I gave....I LOVE your cornucopia....perfectly simple, and simple perfect!! Ta da!!! You've got a great touch Girl!! Hope the day was good to you!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girlie, you are on a rol with the fall decor! I had not seen a cornucopia before, but what a lovely idea and you have made it so lovely-looks great!

    I am enjoying all your fall decor:)
    I hope the kids have all settled into school. We have had some tears here but hopefully time will setle things,

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoops-not used with the keys on this laptop! I meant 'settle' !!!

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've put a few things out to decorate for fall; it certainly is chilly in the morning; and that puts me in the mood.

    Thanks for the link. I need some new fall things, and I like to make things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your new creations. It really is getting that fall feeling. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christine,
    Love your new creations!! I've got the itch to create but have to wait a bit.8-)
    Have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christine, your cornucopia turned out fantastic. loved the boo banner too.
    Have a great week
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's what we are all here for. To support one another in life. I think that I will make a banner like your Boo one to go across my mantle for Halloween. Great idea. Thanks. I love that cornucopia!! The colors are great. It's simple but so much. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!