Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Lots more holiday snaps and goodies!

Hi friends. Just wanted to post a bit more about our trip - hope you aren't bored but I love reliving it!!

Last year I told you about the gorgeous B&B we stayed in in Amish countryside andsaid I'd love to go back some day - well hubby is so good to me and we were able to stay at Stony Hill Barn B&B again this year and it is just so lovely as are the owners and their family - our children really enjoyed playing there with their children and pets! Here are a few pics of the interior~


Beautiful prim touches everywhere and the beds are the comfiest - so says our daughter!

Here are just some of the prims I had to bring home with me!

Love the little pouch which is handmade in Ohio

We drove to Lititz which is a very picturesque town - we loved Wilbur chocolate too!
Sorry to say that we had camera woes and lost those photos :-(

But I did get this lovely table runner -

and the old basket with some greens and old bobbins,


I liked these little jars and just have to find the right spot in the cupboard for them~

Couldn't resist another Americana basket!
At the Old Mill Shoppes I loved these stacking boxes - the colors are wonderful,

Hope you enjoyed!

We are having beautiful weather and are having dinner on the patio tonight per the children's request and believe me we don't get to do that often with our weather!
Best wishes and heartfelt thanks to you all for visiting!



11 comments:

  1. Looks like a cozy spot to spend a night or two. And you sure did find lots of lovely goodies. Love the Americana basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goodies!I love the little pouch!Have a great night!big hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great B&B... love looking at all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christine.. just think that last year I was at the Olde Mill Shoppes... Can you imagaine if we met up there someday? smile..
    Who knows... Stranger things have happened..
    Love your goodies especially the runner..
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure looks like the perfect prim place to stay in~ love those quilts on the bed.
    Love your goodies you found~esp. the hanging pouch ~ how cute!!!

    Glad you shared w/us.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've seen more of the States than I have!! I would so love a trip to the East (other than just the airports!!) Love, Love, LOVE your old basket and table runner - and that little pouch...you came back with some wonderful finds! So glad you had an enjoyable trip! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning...again a wonderful post.
    You found some very lovely treasures during your stay.
    I saw the first post about your get away and commented but forgot to say I thought the B&B you stayed at looks very similar to OLDE MILL HOUSE SHOPPE and I'm sure you have been there! Quite similar in outside appearance. I had to look closely.

    I found your blog through Rusty Shed Prims...not sure why I haven't been following but I am now.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your photos Christine. It looks like you had such a great trip and came home with some wonderful goodies!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Christine all your goodies are sooooo pretty. Once again glad you had such a good time in our beautiful state of Penna.

    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little place to get away from it all. Sounds fun. I really like that table runner. The patterns are beautiful. frontporchprimitives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, it looks beautiful. The perfect place to stop.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!