Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Working away this Wednesday!




Hi friends!

Is it just me or is it the season? I mean I'm going round in circles!!! I feel like the bees flitting around the flowers in my garden only I'm flitting from one project to another!

I'm so full of ideas and rarin' to do this one, then that one - so much so I'm working on at least six different things! Spring fever I think!! I need to settle down! lol! It's also getting to the red white and blue season and guess what? Yes most of the things I'm doing involve those colors and stars and stripes!!


There's some cross stitchin' going on ~

Some make-do's
And other stitchin' projects for summer!

I've even got a painting makeover on the go as well! That means My projects are taking over the dining room, kitchen, study and I'm sitting in our living room stitching too!
Well I've certainly enough on my plate and lots to get on with, so (Mental note to self) I must try to get a few finishes to share!!!!
ASAP!

Thanks for your visit and don't forget to say 'hello'!

Hope everyone has a fun week!




13 comments:

  1. Looks like everything youve been working on is beautiful!I love the Liberty and crow!Keep up the good work even if your going in circles,lol.
    big hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all so busy this time of year, aren't we?! Love all your cute projects. I'm thinking it's time for me to do some red, white, and blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine-good to hear from you. I think we are all in the same boat-so many projects and not enough time!

    I am loving the red, white and blues-looking forward to seeing what you make. One thing is sure, you have been very busy.

    The table runner is going to be lovely, but you know me and saltbox houses and those stitched items bring happy thoughts of summer.

    Come back soon,

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see those pieces finished Christine. I love Americana pieces.

    So true about having so many projects going on . . . can't decide what to work on first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are busy and everything looks great!! Enjoy all that creativity :0)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear.. Lovely projects you have there.. I hope you do better than me and actually finish them.. smile.. Oh, I will too but there is just so much to do just like everyone else.
    I guess vacation time is nearing, eh?
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Christine! I am so impressed w/all your Americana projects ~one of my alltime favorite seasons! Can't wait to see them all finished!

    Hope you don't get 'stung' w/all the 'bee' activity~ LOL

    Have a great wk sweetie!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin the red,white and blue!
    Very cool projects your working on.
    Hugs
    Granny Trace
    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine, I am suffering from the same thing, flitting around like a bee.8-) Can't wait to see your finished projects. Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting with baited breath for your finished goodies LOL..Have fun..♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sound like you're having a busy month, and accomplishing alot too :-) Thanks so much for your continued prayers for Jordan!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always great to see someone busy :-) :-) :-)
    I'm catching up, looks like I have missed loads on here :-)
    :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Christine! Thx for visiting my blog, glad to have found yours, I'm gonna really like it here. Have a super sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!