Thursday, 21 April 2011

MORE Cutter Quilt fun and Easter Bunnies!

Hello friends and welcome! Just a few things to share with you all today.
The postman has been nice this week and brought me my long awaited package from one of my favorite designers - take a peek at this just for a teaser at a few things I'm going to be enjoying soon!

I know you can't see much YET but that would spoil the finish/ end result, now wouldn't it!!
I've been wanting to try punch needle again and so as not to complicate things I just did this little tulip pattern for a spring ditty bag~



But these bunnies I made up this week bring a smile to my face. I made them based on one of Robin's freebie doodles from her lovely blog Bird in the Hand Primitives.
This is the baby bunny...
And this is Mummy Bunny...in her cutter quilt apron! I was wondering what to dress her in when I saw the remnant of cutter quilt and BINGO! knew she'd look great in it with a pocket full of herbs from the garden!



Well our Spring break has got off to a lovely start weather wise with warm sunny days. We've been out and about enjoying the fresh air on rambles and picnics and I've got some painting and gardening done too!

I'll leave you with another sneak peek at a project I've got lined up involving this item from ebay which arrived the other day....

And to all my blogging friends may I wish you a blessed Easter this weekend for it is more than just bunnies and eggs etc. I love the Easter morning service when we praise the Lord for the resurrection of the Savior after suffering on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins...


'Up from the grave He arose!
With a mighty triumph o'er His foes!
He arose the Victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever with the saints to reign!
Hallelujah Christ arose!

Have a glorious Easter,

11 comments:

  1. Wow Christine! Your tulip and bunnies turned out wonderfully!! How cute!! What a great idea to use that cutter quilt again! and can't wait to see the patterns made up and also that cupboard/shelf?? whatever it is, it looks way cute!
    Happy Easter to you!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head now! Love the bunnies, they are too cute. And I really like the look of punch needle work!
    Blessings to you for Easter and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I'd love a package from Brenda.

    You have a wonderful Easter as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have put that cutter quilt to good use! Can't wait to see what you do with your new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see your new punch needle projects. I look forward to seeing all of your new additions. The bunnies are adorable! Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine
    Happy Easter to you and yours..love your bunnies and can't wait to see the rest of the teasers..so so naughty you are LOL..♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've had a glorious Easter Christine! Your little bunnies are so cute :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine,
    I love your tulip ditty bag and your bunnies are just so cute! Mamma's dress is perfect! I can't wait to see your project from Ebay, it looks to be something great!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea to needle punch on a ditty bag. It is a sweet little blue tulip.

    Robin's doodles are adorable! I love how she offers so many freebies. Your mama bunny is so cute with her cutter quilt apron. Oooh, I'm liking that sneak peek project! Whatever it is, it's wood and I already love it, haha.

    Thank you Jesus for giving of Your life to give us eternal life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little bun Christine. Happy Beltane too :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great Easter Christine!

    What a tease you are-love the look of all those sneak peeks-don't be too long to you are back to put us out of our misery!lol!

    Great job on the bunny's and the punch needle:)

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!