Monday, 14 March 2011

Pillow Talk...

A very Good Monday to all! It's great to have you call in for a visit - the kettle has just boiled and I'm about to make a pot of tea for anyone who'd care to join me.

I've also finished a couple projects and thought I'd share a few pictures.

I think this little spring bunny pillow turned out quite well, considering I didn't have a pattern - the ideas in my mind sometimes translate successfully onto fabric!Remember this x-stitch I came up with a few weeks ago? I made it into a pillow and I'm listing it on my selling blog if you're interested.

I'm also listing this little pin tuck pillow on The Primitive Shelf. It's from a pattern by Primitive Betty's - don't you just love the wee bunnies and the tulip?

This is a first for me - an alphabet sampler! It's a free pattern from Blackbird Designs - i just used what threads i had to hand for a muted look. I've had the prim frame for ages and stitched up this sampler to fit in it and love how it looks now~
Still stitching bunnies and Easter things so lots to do!

Thanks again for the company and your visit! Can't wait to do it all again soon!
Best wishes





17 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the invite! Just milk in my tea thanks:))

    You sure have been a busy stitcher! Your bunny pillow just looks spring perfect-love the colours of the tulips and you cross stitch is so springlike too-absolutely lovely!

    I'm very much in love with the sampler 'tho-is that on osnaburg? The frame is perfect for it!

    Glad I popped in- Thanks so much,I had a very enjoyable visit:)

    Hugs, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is good Christine. I love the bunny you chose for your pillow. Keep sharing your talents with us.
    Have a blessed day,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did GREAT without a pattern! I may just get inspired to attempt some creative work...no pain...no gain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine, good to see you and a cup of tea sounds great on this dreary, rainy day we're having! Better than snow I suppose.
    You have been busy. The bunny pillow is so sweet and the sampler is AWESOME! Love that you chose muted colors, beautiful.
    Wishing you a wonderful day.
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling bunny Christine! It turned out great and so did your little pillows!

    Love that alphabet sampler!! Looks like a perfect fit in that frame! Great job!

    Warm hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine,

    You do such lovely work. I love the alphabet sampler.

    blessings,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine, I hope I'm not too late for tea.8-) Being as I am Texan, can you make mine a tall glass of sweet tea with ice?8-)
    Wish I could sit and have tea with you, what a fun tea party that would be.
    Love all your new items, great job on all!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bunny pillow is so cute Christine! And I love those itty bitty bunnies on the pin tuck pillow . . . so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my darling Christine. Your sampler :-)
    Well, now that is a true sampler isn't it !
    Lady of my own heart...
    :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your projects are very nice. I especially like your bunny pillow - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine! I would love some tea, it's kind of chilly and damp here today. Your pillow is super sweet and you did a fantastic job without a pattern. Your stitching is just beautiful!!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christine
    just couldn't resist the little bunnies running along the bottom of that pin-keep..♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bunny pillow Christine and your lovely spring time cross stitch ones are a reminder that we are well on the way to spring...you have been busy!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... You have been busy....Your new bunny pillow is adorable....I love your spring cross stitch....
    Happy stitching, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything Christine,, the Tulip Time pillow turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such pretty Spring colors! I just pulled out the little pillow you made for me last year. I'm just starting my Easter decorating :-)
    Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable spring pillows, you always do such lovely work on your cross stitching, and quick too! I printed off the alphabet sampler from Blackbird Designs but haven't made it yet. Your piece looks great and perfect for your frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!