Monday, 14 February 2011

TRUE LOVE IS....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I'm relieved to have finished my little Valentine's pillow for the 14th! I think it was OK for a first attempt to design something myself -
Thanks so much to Tanya of Friendship Crossing for allowing me to share this pic of the pillow she stitched up - she is a wonderful cross-stitcher and friend and has a great blog!Isn't the lace a lovely addition? You did a terrific job, Tanya! Thanks for sharing it!



I've been thinking about 'love' all day, naturally enough as it is Feb 14!! Here are a few simple thoughts about what true love means to me~

Just a sweet little token of love from hubby - he knows exactly what chocolate I crave - can't beat a Cadbury's Creme Egg!


What could be more touching than my own wee children giving me handmade Valentine cards with notes of love?

But above all I've been thinking of the love of God to me - beyond compare that He should love me and give His Son for me John 3 verse 16 is TRUE LOVE
Love and hugs to all my blogging friends this Feb 14!
Best wishes!


12 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your pillow!

    Happy Valentines day!

    ♥♥♥

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished my pillow too! Thanks for sharing such a sweet design!

    And Cadbury Eggs - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day to you, too sweet girl..
    Love the pillow and think that you are very smart,,,,,
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Christine!! Love your little pillow.
    And yes, the True Love of God is amazing!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Your little pillow is adorable. You did a great job designing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet post Christine and the sweet compliments on my pillow, but I couldn't have done it w/out your darling design you created for all of us ~ thank you so much ~ I love it and now need to make me one, since I gave mine away, lol.
    Today is our anniversary so V. Day is very special to me too!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pillow! You did a wonderful job designing it. John 3 verse 16 was one of the first verses that I memorized for Bible School so many years ago... very special to my heart. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pillows there Christine-love the addition of fabric to finish them off and Tanya's lace too-just lovely!

    Lovely post,

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentines Day to you! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I neglected to mention, thank you for visiting me. I also have tinnitus, drives one crazy some times. I will see Thursday what they know but I believe it will be the same. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine,
    Happy 'Day-After' Valentines ;)
    Glad you had a lovely day, Your little stitched pillow is just perfect!
    Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. We got the same Valentine present Christine...I got a creme egg as well! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!