Thursday, 20 January 2011

Still Got It! And my Valentine Gift to You!

Hi one and all it's so good to have you visit as we near another weekend! That means Feb 14 is closer so I thought I'd decorate just a little and show you a few more of my hand dids as that crafting bug still has me this week also! LOL!

I love Primitive Betty's and here's a little Valentine pin keep I got finished - it's really sweet!



I placed it in front of my heart shaped wire basket on this shelf and put lots of homespun fabric hearts in it.

This is my little teeny weeny kitchen tree with more itty bitty homespun hearts on it.
I made up this door hanger a while back


This is the shelf in my entry way~


I made the heart/love garland and a dear friend of mine gave me the LOVE letter sign.

Now here's my Valentine thank you to you for following and commenting as it's always lovely to hear from you!
I've designed this little freebie Valentine's cross stitch for you to print out - hope you enjoy! (Just right click on image and then click on 'save as') Then print out.
I'd love for you to share your finished stitchery with me to see how it turns out!Wishing you all a great weekend!



10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    You are keeping busy! Love all your Valentine decor-especially the wire basket full of homespun hearts and of course I love your kitchen tree.

    The little pinkeep turned out just beautiful, but how talented are you-designing charts now??
    Well done-wish I had time to make it for this year, but my nose has to stay in the books...interview tuesday! I will keep it for later:)

    Thank you so much, have a great weekend,

    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine ~ what a sweet freebie you are offering! I've been thinking of doing a little designing myself recently, but you certainly don't waste any time!

    Love all your fabric hearts and your shelf display looks great!

    Thanks so much and keep 'em coming!

    Have a great day!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful displays of Valentine goodies! Thank you for the cross stitch freebie :-)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Christine! Thank you so much! I love Primitive Betty's little stitch patterns also. They make up quick and very cute! I have your pattern saved and will print it out very soon, it is adorable. Maybe I'll get a chance to whip it up next week. If I do, I'll make sure you know. Thank you for sharing!

    Your homespun hearts and teeny tree are so adorable! Looks great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your Valentine's Day decor is so cute. Would you believe I had nothing to put out for that day? We never really paid much attention to it so I guess that's why I never decorated. That's changed now since I was invited to do a guest post on another blog. I've made several projects and will be sharing them soon.

    Thank you for the freebie! I love quick projects.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the free x-stitch pattern - it's so sweet! Hope I can get it stitched up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine!
    I love all of your Valentine decorations. I really need to make some things for myself one of these days. Now I can do just that, thanks so much for your stitchery, I've printed it out and I plan on making that for myself!!

    Have a great rest of the weekend! We are getting more snow today, I hope your freezing fog is clearing up for you!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is always so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine, I cannot get this to print any larger then about 2". Do you think you could possibly email the pattern to me? I love the look of this old valentine.
    Thanks, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came across your lovely freebie. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!