Wednesday, 8 December 2010

CHRISTMAS OFFERS AT THE PRIMITIVE SHELF

Hello dear friends!

Hope everyone is keeping well and full of the joys of the season!
I am putting some items on special offer over at my selling blog
THE PRIMITIVE SHELF
Just click here to go grab a bargain!

Here's one of the items listed, a cute as can be snowman looking for a new home before he melts!!
We've had quite a bit of snow and yesterday the children were all off school much to their delight!
They tried to make a snowman but the snow is too powdery even for a good snowball fight!

We still managed to make it out to the continental Christmas markets in Belfast City centre but I found it a wee bit disappointing - all very same-y and no primitves :-(

But I'm still stitchin away at one of my Christmas projects and hope to finish it soon and will post pics then!

Have a blessed week!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Your snowman is super cute. I love his legs! We are getting tons of snow here and it just keeps coming!! Stay safe and warm :0)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children are really wanting a little snow. It's been warmer here this week, and no storms on the horizon, so it's not likely. Your little snowman is so sweet.
    Blessings,
    Marcia
    P.S. I'm having a little giveaway on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snowman! Very cute. We had snow here last night as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snowman Christine. :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snowman! We have only had snow dusting here. We are to get snow cover starting Sunday night. It is beautiful & peaceful under the stars. I am not a big fan of it or cold weather. When school is cancelled I so enjoy having the kids home to. I would enjoy a big old snowman out in the garden. I am not good about distance or maps but I think it is amazing I have a blog friend like you in another part of the world. I wish you & your family a Blessed Christmas! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman! We haven't had any snow here yet and none in the forecast. My little five year old wants it to snow so badly because for some reason he thinks that means it's Christmas, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!