Friday, 29 October 2010

Fun afternoon's crafting...

Here's what I've been up to crafting away in my little den with needle and thread! This is the latest snowman I've made for Christmas, as I love snowmen in my home!

It was great to get some time to myself, it being half-term break from school this week and having the children to amuse. But with some friends over to visit they were able to have fun without mum, leaving me free to occupy myself!! YaaYY!His scarf is just made from woolfelt and I stitched a snowflake on it and put some greenery and berries on his hat for winter cheer!
He also has a little mitten with berries in it~

And don't forget to sign up for my Santa giveaway before Nov. 1st! Just scroll down and enter!


Best wishes!


12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I just love the snowman you made - he is really unique! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute Christine!! I love his big round shape. What pattern is he from?

    Great job! He's adorable!

    Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman is adorable! Thanks for sharing.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Christine.. He is so huge and lovely!! You are such a great crafter.. I am partial to smowmen, too..
    Have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your snowman! You are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowman is adorable!!
    Have a great weekend Christine :0)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christine,
    He is too cute-love the little details-mitten and snowflake on his scarf etc.

    Yes, it's so nice when we get time to craft without feeling guilty.....!lol!

    Have a great week,
    Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, thank heaven for playmates ay mum:) Your snowman looks like a jolly ole soul:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi christine
    love your snowman and lucky you getting some ME time last week..dunno where my week went..all abit of a blur LOL..XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love snowmen too! This one is too cute...love him! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, what a cute snowman! Wonderful job, Christine!

    I know what you mean about getting a break when the kids have friends over. I enjoy that little time to myself also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!