Monday, 11 October 2010

Blogger Award!


Wow! I've been just been given this blogging award out of the blue!
Thanks so much to Michele from A Bushel and a Peck who nominated me!
Michele does wonderful makeovers on thrift store finds and her blog is well worth checking out!

I've decided to accept this award out of courtesy though I think in future I will have to decline any awards as it's too easy to cause offense to my blogging friends - I really hate leaving any one out!

As part of this award I'm going to share seven lesser known bits of info about myself;

1. I have a degree in English Literature.

2. I'm a hopeless romantic and love a good love story!

3. I tried to drive a tractor when I was 8 and crashed it - not seriously!!

4. I play badminton - for fun I hasten to add!

5. My favorite drink is hot tea and I probably have 8 cups a day! I'm enjoying a cuppa as I type this!!lol!

6. My favorite color is blue.

7. My favorite food is Chinese - yummm!!!

Now I want to pass this award on to 15 blogs in no particular order - just click on them to visit;

The Primitive Outhouse

Ahlcooped up

Country Prims

Primitive Lace

Friendship Crossing

Michelles Cozy Cottage

Old Goat Prims

Ravenwood Whimzies

Primitivesnstitchin


Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe

Drakestone Primitives Country Cabin

Live Oak Primitive Peddler

A Primitive Homestead

The Blessed Hearth


Paxton Valley Folk Art



If you choose to accept the award, nominate 15 other blogs you've recently found and enjoyed. Let them know!
Link back to the blogger who awarded you, thanking them.
And share 7 facts about yourself!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!




4 comments:

  1. Oh Christine - Thanks so much for including me in your 'blogging award" Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me! Congrats on your award! Interesting tidbits about you! LOL

    I'll try to join in on the fun soon.

    Have a great wk!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, thank you so much for the award! What a great way to support each other and get to know each other a little more as well. I've just posted my list of 15 "awardees" and 7 little known facts about me, pop on over to see when you have a minute. Thanks again! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thank you for giving it to me :)

    I haven't received the pillow yet, but today was a holiday and there isn't any mail. I am sure it will be here soon. I can't wait to see it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!