Thursday, 9 September 2010

More Fall/Pumpkin goodies!

Hello prim friends and visitors! It's fun to be able to post again and share more Fall goodies with you.

I am truly blessed to be the recipient of surprise gifts from my sweetest of prim friends, Shazy of Country Prims blog. Shazy is blessed with the knack of turning her hand to any craft and doing a first class job! All those little details make a difference, and with Shazy work that is so true!

This wool pillow is just gorgeous with the colours of the leaves and pumpkin so lovely!This is what I mean about the little details - isn't this little rusty acorn on the pin just so sweet?
But what about this for a prize-winning pumpkin? It is quite a size and perfectly formed~ sorry the pic doesn't do the real colour of the flannel justice- it's a deeper orange.
I now have better motivation for getting some more fall decorating done around here.
I have been busy with various things so as far as crafting this is the sum total of it thus far~
Before I go, I wanted to update you on a prayer request I wrote about back in June.
New mother Karen had just been diagnosed with malignant melanoma and faced surgery and severe chemo but I truly believe God heard and answered prayer for her. After surgery to remove the tumor, she was given a complete body scan and praise the Lord the cancer had not spread to her lymph glands meaning she does not have to undergo the chemo though her situation is constantly under review. She is doing well as is her little boy. Thank you so much for praying.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
So glad to have you visit,
Blessings



17 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, so glad to hear your friend is doing better. I pray God continues to bless her with wellness.
    Love the pillow and the pumpkins. Noticed you asked about entering the giveaway. I had intended to see what it cost to ship to the UK and it all totally slipped my mind. One girl offered to pay the shipping if she won, how bout I pay what it would cost to ship here in the US and anyone outside US pay the difference in shipping if it is way more? Does that sound fair? I hate not to include everyone, and you are a loyal follower so certainly want to include you. I'll try to check on the shipping and see what it might be. It will be pretty light since fabric items don't weigh much, that should help. 8-)
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord on the good report on your friend Christine. I will continue to lift her up in prayer.
    I love your new pillow and pumpkins. Fall is such a beautiful time of year and your new additions fit in perfectly with your decorating for the season.
    Have a blessed day,
    Hugs, ~AMY~

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad you frind is doing good and pray she stay well and healthy!!!! Cute decorations!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God !!!!! He is so faithful! Rejoicing with you dear on your friends healing = )

    Love the Pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine
    The gifts from your friend are just lovely and also your pumpkin..I just love making them too..You are a true friend when you think and pray for others..XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fall gifts. They are so festive.
    Amen---the power of prayer is indisputable!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful news for your friend Christine! Praise God in all His Glory!
    Very beautiful items-that pillow is stunning.
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never grew pumpkins this year.........
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine.. I love your pumpkin pillow and the other pumpkins are sweet... That Shazy is a great crafter...
    It is so wonderful that we serve a Miracle working God.. I so know that He is our Healer..
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Christine,
    I love all your goodies, but especially that pillow! Shazy is one talented gal and must stitch in her sleep!LOL How cute they all are!

    I always wondered how your friend was doing and that is certainly an answer to prayer! Praise His Holy Name! what a testimony!

    Hope you have a great wkend w/ quiet moments for crafting! Looks like you are getting a head start w/that darling pumpkin!

    Hugz,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the items you received, especially the pillow! Very nice. I'm glad your friend is doing better! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news about your friend, and I love that sweet pillow. I still haven't started fall decorating yet, and this is usually my favorite time of year. We're planning a little trip though, and I've been busy with that, along with my parents and some health issues.
    What are bits and bobs?
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to hear your friend is doing well! And I just love the fall pillow and pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good thoughts for your friend Christine and her own little pumpkin. X X X

    The other pumpkins actually look good enough to eat. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heartwarming news about your friend Christine...I hope she continues to do well! I LOVE that Fall cushion! Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to hear about an answered prayer!! God is so Good!!
    All the pumpkins are so cute!
    Happy fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praise God! I love to hear testimonies of how He heals and answers prayer! What an amazing God we serve!

    Shazy does wonderful work! I adore that pillow, even down to the littlest detail of the rusty acorn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!