Wednesday, 2 June 2010

What's this I see? A gift for me!

Hello one and all, thanks for dropping in - it's great to catch up as I can't believe that it's been a week since my last post.
As ever life is busy and full of activities which call us away from the computer and when the weather's so pleasant, it's a given that we want to be outdoors and my front garden is calling loudly!I received a package in the mail the other day and I wondered what I had ordered online and had forgotten about - hands up if you've ever done that!lol! Not this time however! My sweet friend Shazy of Countryprims blogspot, picked up on my love of Americana and made these beautiful items for me!The quality of Shazy's work is amazing! My 11 year old daughter even said they looked 'professional' but that is exactly what they are!

I have already started to work them into my summer decorating, though this is a slow task, just bit by bit...

Here's where I put the lovely little doll - she seemed to be made for this spotThis is a display on top of one of my kitchen cupboards - the colors always cheer me up!
Had to include a pic of my primitive shelf!!! Still love it!

Speaking of the primitive shelf, I've been busy stitching another x stitch sampler and I've just finished up this little one~ it's a Primitive Betty's pattern~Thanks again for all your sweet comments - you keep me going! I still really enjoy blogging and the friendships I find here!
Best wishes and enjoy summer,
until next time!



13 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice when someone just makes your day? I love to do RAK's for people. You have such a great display of your Americana treasures.
    Have a wonderful day!

    Sheila @ Seasons of Thy Heart and
    Country Impressions (selling) blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pkg. you got there from Miss Shazy! You got yourself some really delish goodies and how nice that they came from such a sweetheart of a person!

    Love all of your Americana decor and you know how much I love Americana!! LOLOLOL

    Always a joy to see what you post about!

    Have a great week!

    Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you two such awesome friends?? Have you known each other since you were children? I love your presents or should I say pressies? lol.. You both are darlin girls...
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your americana decor, come on
    over to my blog and check it out, I
    think you will like what I have done
    to it...Such a sweet friend you have!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice for you!!! Everything looks beautiful! Love, love the way you decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful of your friend to surprise you and make your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet friend you have, and everything is so perfect for your home. I know what you mean about being outside more, we have too. It will be hot here shortly, so we're enjoying the nice weather as much as possible.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky girl . . . I love suprise packages, they're the best!

    Thanks for sharing the piccies of your decor - gorgeous!

    Lisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your Americana decor-you have got the touch!!

    Love the little x stitch pillow too!

    Thanks for the lovely comments, you are way too kind:))

    I was glad to see a post from you again, as I love seeing your creativity:0)

    Blessings, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wonderful. It is always so pleasant to see all you decor!
    Blessings, Ella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your sweet gifts!! Your little cross stitch pillow is so cute!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Your gift from Shazy is wonderful and you displayed all the pieces perfectly. Love the Americana theme! Also, your stitchery is lovely - love all of Betty's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you decorated your home with the American decoations!
    I love the plate and the flag, it does make you feel proud to be an American when you see the flag!
    You always make your display so Prim Perfect!!!
    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!