Friday, 18 June 2010

Summer Sale at The Primitive Shelf!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm having a sale on my selling blog for one week only!

The items for sale there are all reduced and include postage and packing!

I will be going on our long awaited family holiday next weekend so please order within the next week so I can ship it to you before I go.
Click here to go to The Primitive Shelf
Here are a couple of items for sale~



Have a great weekend and thanks for your interest!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Christine ~
    I just sent you an email. Thanks. Have a great vacation.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine.. Are you getting excited yet? lol.. I am sure you are cool as a cuke..
    God Bless and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!