Monday, 1 March 2010

March is here!

Hello sweet prim friends and happy month of March to you all! It was a really spring like day here and I've even been in spring cleaning mood and got quite a bit done so excuse me for feeling a little pleased with myself - gets you in a happy mood too!

Well the happiness continued for me today when I discovered I was the winner of Becca's Feb. stencil drawing and I'm looking forward to using this wonderful stencil~Check out Becca's fab stencils here. I am really pleased to win this as DH is a bicycle enthusiast and collector so this is perfect for us!

Well, with all this going on I've only been able to squeeze in a minimum amount of crafting.
One project, though is nearing completion - it shouldn't have taken this long but any way, I am still thinking of ways of improving my hallway wall decor and have wanted a shelf.
So, I've been sawing some timber and adding a couple of pre-cut ends - this is how it looks so far and I hope to get it done and on the wall asap!Not much else to show you but I'll just keep stitchin' and I'll be back soon but in the mean time check out Shazy's fantastic giveaway at Countryprims.

Hope you have a great week and keep thinking spring!



8 comments:

  1. Like Christmas, Spring arrives. Even after long hard Winters. :-)
    You sound like the Easter bunny.. :-) x x x
    I am pleased to say !
    spring has sprung here too... ahhhhh...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day to you! Yea, spring is on the way:))
    Glad you won the stencil-it will be much appreciated by hubs I'm thinking!
    Your little shelf will be lovely, can't wait to see it finished. I am sending you a little e-mail.
    Blessings, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your stencil win! It's a great stencil, and so cool that it's perfect for you :0)

    I can't wait to do some spring cleaning here! It always makes the house smell nice and fresh.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christine for your nice comments on my dolls and for taking time to visit my blog. I always enjoy hearing from my follow primmer's. Have a great day!!! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the stencil win! How awesome that it's perfect for you!

    Your shelf is coming along nicely! I don't think I could start from scratch making one. I will buy the unfinished ones that are already put together. He he!

    Have a delightful week Christine~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christine, I cannot wait to see how your shelf turns out! Thank you for visiting Americana By Candlelight and becoming a follower. I have become one of yours as well. I looked at a couple of your previous posts and I saw your yo-yo American flag pillow. I loved it! I also saw you made a trip here and like Lancaster too! Well, it has been nice meeting you. I will check out some of your other posts. I hope you have posted pictures of your lovely country. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your stencil winning!!
    Sounds like it is going to a perfect home.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine I just wanted you to know I mailed your Olde Bicycles Stencil off on Saturday I hope you get it real soon!!! Thank you for being my winner! Hugs BeCca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!