Monday, 1 February 2010

Spring Surprizes!

Greetings fellow bloggers! Here we are at the start of February 2010 - ALREADY! And I'm already turning my thoughts toward Spring, even though we've had a cold weekend with a touch of snow. This is the view from my front door at 9am
But it's at my kitchen window sill where I see signs of spring and the promise of fresh new life emerging. This little planter basket was a Christmas gift and in the pots are hyacinth bulbs and look, they're beginning to sprout! Spring's coming!

However, that's not the only reason I'm posting! I'm just giving you advance notice of an upcoming spring special you can be on the lookout for in the next few days. Here's a little clue!
Wishing you all a great week and I'll post soon with all the details!



12 comments:

  1. Normally we have our daffodils begin sprouting up but our weather has them still hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid it's going to be a long time before I see anything sprouting around here... Can't wait to see your finished project!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine-yes we saw some snowdrops beginning to sprout the other day-they are covered with snow now though!!Can't wait to see your spring surprise:)
    Have a good week,
    ~Blessings, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy we both found each other's blogs. That is to cool. You are right you were reading mine when I was reading yours. My husband said it was meant for us to be blogging frineds!!!!!!

    Hugs my new blogging friend!!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're still a good month or more away from any signs of spring here. Though I do wish it would hurry. For now, I'll be content watching your flowers bloom.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post cheered me up after the dismal weather forcast of more snow headed our way !
    Hugs, GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be so happy if I had those sprouts in my window!!!!! Thanks for stopping by. I will be watching your posting!

    Blessings~kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snow photo is pretty, but I'm looking forward to Spring too. Can't wait to see your post.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suspense ahhhhhhhhhh lol Can't wait to see what it is. I kinda have an idea =0} And Spring needs to hurry !
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. you will have to send me your email x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can just smell the gorgeous scent of those hyacinths! Can you email me your address please Christine to sales@primnraggedy.com so I get get your wax melts posted to you.....thank you!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, I get so excited when I see signs of new life, new sprouts!! Your hyacinth's really excite me!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!