Friday, 4 December 2009

Prim Friends

Today I had a lovely visit with my talented quilting friend. Not only did she attempt to teach me how to put the binding on my quilt but had also taken the time to make these wonderful prim goodies for me and I love them all!I 'll just show you a peek of the quilt we were working on - it's amazing the difference the binding makes and it certainly takes skill to attach it so thank you for your help, Sharon!


Now I have to get busy and slip stitch around it on the reverse side and then I'll display it.
Hopefully I'll be done before Christmas!
Best wishes



10 comments:

  1. Oh what sweet gifts your friend made you. I think the framed stitchery is my favorite! Your quilt looks like a beauty. I can't wait to see it finished! Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitchery too and the quilt looks fab can't wait to see a full picture of it:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful. That snowman says it all...I'd love to reach out and hug all my online prim friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see the whole thing!! Love all your prim gifts :0)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased when you visit soggibottom.
    I love to make a return visit here. (I visit anyway). x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the lovely comments-the patterns for the saltbox house and the stitchery are from heartstrings embroidery; they have lovely patterns. Your quilt will be lovely-cant wait to see the photos! Thanks also for the lovely gifts you brought for our home-we all love them :o)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopped over for a first visit.
    Everything is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful and talented friend and you have. Those gifts are all adorable. I love the colors in your quilt. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine,....really pleased that I saw your click/star (love that star)) on Soggibottom's birthday and my birthday give a way bear....
    Just wanted to wish you luck x x x I really DO love to visit x x x
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the goodies! Beautiful, the towel is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!