Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Last of the Christmas decorating pics




Hello friends in blogland! How are things going for you? Busy, I'm sure! I'm finished shopping for gifts, thankfully, and now I can enjoy wrapping them. I even received my first gift and it contains my favorite things to eat - yes, you guessed it - chocolates! lol!The boxes are lovely too as they're covered in velvet. But for now here are the last of my Christmas decorating pics - I made the Noel star last week!
This is an idea I copied from Country Sampler in one of the Christmas editions.

Wishing you all a happy week!



11 comments:

  1. Great job decorating! I like the idea of the greenery in the drawer. Hope you are having a great day!
    ~Hugs~
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like that idea, looks great Christine and the Noel star is adorable!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great.. very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm sad it's the last of your pics. lol Everything looks great and yay you for being finished with shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine~~
    It is always so lovely to visit you blog. Everything looks such so warm and inviting!
    Blessings, GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine love that Noel star you made ! And is that a snowman I see ??? Ohhhhh I loveeeee the snowmen lol.Everything looks primtabulous !
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info about the sugar Christine. We've been baking and decorating cookies today. Your decorations look great!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love your decorations! Beautifully prim! I absolutley LOVE your wooden "Peace & Plenty Abide Here" sign!! Your Noel star is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine, I am going to have to nip over to you for some Christmas tips x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Christmas pictures Christine. The bird in the drawer with pine looks great, I love that idea :0)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's all so cute and so homey! The noel star you made is adorable! I love the rusty bells on the tips. Your copied idea looks like it came out of Country Sampler! You did good! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!