Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas and new blog!

Wishing everyone a safe and joyous Christmas as we celebrate the Birth of Christ who came to be our Savior - 'Thou shalt call his name JESUS for he shall save his people from their sins.'

Love my snow man plate that reminds us of the joy of Christmas.

And here's the quilt I've been working on (almost!! finished:o)

Here it is folded over the rocking chair my DH gave for Christmas when we were expecting our first baby~If you remember, I got help from my quilting expert friend Sharon to put the binding on this quilt and she has decided to start blogging!! So please go on over to her blog Countryprims and enjoy lovely photos of her home at Christmas!
I will catch up with everyone next week when I'll be relaxing... I wish...lol!
Once again, Have a blessed Christmas!




11 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    I love the quilt and the rocking chair...how sweet!
    I also visited the new blog you gave a link for but she doesn't have it set up to recieve comments, I did become a follower though:)
    Have a Merry Christmas.
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,
    I want to wish you and yours a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!
    Your quilt is lovely. What a wonderful job you did and it looks so pretty draped over the rocker.
    Warm Christmas hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt...you did an amazing job! What a cute snowman plate! I hope you & your family have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I am on my way to check out that new blog!!!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a quilt top I made but haven't put it together. I really can't sew...just playing around with a machine. Anyway, I hope to finish as your has inspired me.

    Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pieces in your home. merry Christmas to you & your family & safe, healthy, happy new year!
    Blessings~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. H Christine, Your pics are lovely and the quilt looks great! Thanks for the lovely comments and may you and your family know Gods richest blessing over Christmas, Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is beautiful Christine! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christine! I just LOVE that quilt!! Is it your first? I'm considering taking classes, and seeing how beautiful your quilt is, I'm one step closer! Thanks for the inspiration and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You quilt is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the good wishes Christine, hope you had a great day yesterday.
    Have a really fantastic New Year x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love that quilt! I love folk art stars and hearts-- they're so prim looking. Beautiful colors also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!