Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Down from the attic...

Don't the days just seem to be speeding away from us? I don't know where the last few days have gone to and I need to finish some stitchin'.
I have been enjoying glimpses of Christmas decorating in so many of your homes that I had to go and find a box or two of my Christmas items, some of which I made last year. As soon as I opened them, the smell of Christmas met me - so sweet!
So far I've only had time to arrange this little shelf with one of my favorite shelf-sitter snowmen-The little JOY blocks are homemade but the wooden tree is a Scandinavian design - I love their style too.More snowmen in different guises -
As and when I find the time, I hope to share some more pics of my decorating.
Best wishes to one and all and a warm welcome and thank you to new followers - I'm amazed by the interest from everyone and can only thank you once again!!
Have a great week!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Your shelf looks fantastic! The pillow, trees, and blocks are all so beautiful. And the snowmen.......well I just adore them. I can't wait to see more!Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine I love the little snowman pillow. I find that you can't go wrong with snowmen when decorating as you can leave them out well after Santa has come and gone.

    As always, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs ~ Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about the way you decorate or the items you choose...just makes me happy. It seems so 'peaceful'. I assume this matches who you are. Love the snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya just loveeee openin' up your boxes of Christmas decor ? It just puts a smile on my face to see all the goodies. Nothin' like decoratin' to put ya' in the Christmas mood.
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!