Thursday, 31 December 2009

2009 almost gone...


Dear blogging friends,

The year 2009 has been a special year for me in several ways and I just want to spend a few minutes recalling these moments of blessing.
Of course this is the year I discovered blogging and what a joy it has been, for I have been so blessed to find a whole new world of caring friends who share interests and beliefs and take the time to visit with me. THANK YOU ONE & ALL!

2009 is the year I turned 40 and as you assured me - it's not so bad after all (I just don't like checking the mirror too often!!lol)

2009 was the year a long cherished dream of mine came true thanks to my DH and I got to go Lancaster County PA to visit Amish country and I sooo loved it I want to go back!!

But I think the highlight of 2009 for me was that two of my children came to personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and accepted Him as Savior. For this I can only humbly thank the LORD for His mercy.
We, as a family have truly known the blessing of the LORD upon us this year.

So as this old year departs, I want to wish you all God's richest blessings for the New Year and thank you all for all your kindnesses.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours. Your blog has been a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your family Christine! It is so helpful to us all to reflect back on the many blessings we have received over the past year. Wishing you all a blessed 2010 and thanks for all the help with blogging and especially your friendship, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful blessings to recount! May 2010 bring you many more blessings.
    Hugs~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a very good year, well maybe with the exception of the 40 thing...LOL! The high-lite of your childrens salvation is priceless, a true blessing. May God bless you and your family in this New Year.

    Prim Smiles
    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,

    It has truly been my pleasure meeting you and getting to know you over these past few months. You are a joy and an inspiration!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and yours a very Blessed and joyous New Year
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that God would continue to use you in all of your creative endeavors!
    Blessings, GG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you! Sounds like 2009 was a great year for you...may 2010 be another wonderful year for you & your family!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful blessing to see your children come to faith in Christ. The joy of knowing that our children walk with the Lord and in the truth of His word is our greatest hope for them. Have a Glorious New Year!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Sounds like an awesome year for you! And I also discovered we have much in common: I (re)discovered blogging and all the kind and charming people out there, I turned 40 this year (and I agree... not as bad as I thought it was going to be), I didn't go to Amish country this year but in the past and ready to go back!

    How thrilling that two of your children came to know Christ as their personal Savior!! That has to be one of the best feelings in the world! Congratulations on that!

    I just started following you and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better this year, my new sister friend in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!