Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Some Christmas crafts I'm working on this Wed.

Wednesday wishes, friends! So glad you are able to stop by for a visit! It's warm and cozy in here but wild and wintry out of doors. As promised, here are some pics of the Christmas items I've been working on and am still trying to finish.

This is a wall hanging I'm still working on and below is a little tuck pillow in a lovely starry fabric.

I got this pillow finished - easy applique and quick to make - This will be a gift for a friend.
Last but not least are these cute angel twins Hope and Joy which I will list on Ebay. Their hair is a row of jingling rusty bells!

Wednesdays are a bit hectic with lots going on so I'm rushing off to do more bits and pieces.
Have a great week and thanks for your interest!
Best wishes



7 comments:

  1. Love all of your craft items, Christine! Cute idea using jingle bells for the angels' hair!

    Take care and keep warm!
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine~Those are great!
    The receiver of that pillow is quite lucky! I am sure it will be enjoyed!
    Enjoy the remander of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christine I love them all! The snowman wall hanging is my favorite. I just love snowmen!!!Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the bells...except Amie is always on the cushions. We would jingle all through the night....not a bad idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,

    I agree with Loretta, the snowman wall hanging is my favorite. I can't wait to see it when it's all done!

    I know your friend will love the sheep pillow.

    Blessings ~ Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your work. It seems that you have been a very busy girl with the needle & the thread!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Very beautiful crafts! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Jenn
    glass-block-crafts.weebly.com (free Christmas craft and decorating ideas ebook!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!