Monday, 9 November 2009

I spy with my little eye...!

Hi everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend - it is so cold here but thankfully a dry day and I got my power walk in before having to go to school for my little one. I also had to run some business errands for hubby in town this morning and as I was driving through town, a furniture/bedding shop window caught my eye - you know what it's like when you're always on the look out for prims! lol!! This particular shop is definitely not one I'd visit often so I was surprised to see wooden bowls in the window and just had to go in and investigate further. Imagine my delight when I saw these bowls reduced to just £1 each!!!



Of course at the back of my mind was the bowl makeover featured last week on APP, so I'm going to paint one of the bowls. The other I decided to leave as is because I like the mustard wood tone and it stands out well in my bowl rack, don't ya think?Well that made my day so I'm off to paint the other bowl and will post back when it's done, so bye for now and thanks for calling in - especially all recent friends who have joined in my blog, thanks so much! And thanks one and all who leave a comment, it's great to hear from you all!
Best wishes

5 comments:

  1. I love your wall arrangement Christine. Your bowls look prim perfect. Smart move leaving the one bowl its original color.
    Enjoy your week,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice decorating! Wanna come over and help me now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine!
    You sure lucked out with the bowls and price. Looks so good in the bowl rack...I know I love mine and always enjoy looking at yours to see how you decorate it!
    Have a great day!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine....Love your makeover on your bowls....Looks amazing in your bowl rack...What a deal you got....I'm never that lucky to find something for that price...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day....
    Hugs,Trena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bowl rack! Still looking over here.. nothing so far (but I want super-cheap.. so I will just have to be super-patient!). :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!