Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Giving Thanks

I may not be able to visit each and every one of my American blogging friends' blogs so I want to let you all know I am wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving Day for tomorrow. It is such a great thing to just stop and count the many blessings we enjoy every day - so much we take for granted every other day in the year.
As the Psalm 103 puts it, 'Bless the LORD O my soul and forget not all his benefits.'
Thank God for His mercy to us.

So have a great day tomorrow and I'll check back at the weekend with a little project and tutorial for you.

Best wishes



6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Christine to you and to yours. May your day be blessed ten fold.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet wishes to all your friends here in America. You choose a wonderful verse to include too. I'm looking forward to reading seeing the tutorial.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!IMUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, you are so very sweet to think of us all and your wishes and verse are so beautiful.

    I am thankful for blogging friends :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your wishes! I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog and I am thankful for all of my blogging friends. Wishing you many blessings!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your wonderful warm wishes!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!