Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Whatcha workin' on Wed?

Hi to one and all and thanks for paying me a visit, this Wednesday. I have to confess at the outset that I am becoming more and more dangerously addicted to this blogging thingy!!lol! I love to see that you have taken the time to comment, or even just to say, 'Hello'. Maybe it's because our summer seems to have disappeared and for the past few days we've had rain and overcast skies that I'm spending too much time here. No need for A/C here. Even our best summer temp. is usually only mid 70's.

What with being stuck indoors I have been able to start a cross stitch freebie pattern from Primitive Betty's. So far this is what I've been working on this Wed.

This is what it will look like when finished- hopefully:

The only problem I have with X-stitch is a sore back and neck as I've been leaning over it concentrating hard on the tiny stitches! Still is enjoyable.

Have a good day and I'll post again with pics of a finished sampler,
Best wishes

6 comments:

  1. Christine~I can not wait to see that done...What you have done so far looks amazing!
    I don't know how you have the patience to make all of those x's!
    I really like that pattern.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!

    I too love to cross stitch. I can't wait to see what you do with the finished piece.

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be fabulous when done, I need to get going on one I have almost finished!
    Rondell♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to cross stitch, too! I made that same pattern! Isn't Betty great to offer those free patterns?
    I bought a magnifying glass that hangs around your neck and rests on your chest from Joann Fabrics. Makes cross stitching a whole lot easier!! Especially on 28 count!!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see it finished! I used to do alot of cross stitch & sewing....just so hard on the eyes now!!! Even with bifocals!!! I just read Kris's comment above ...the magnifying glass that hangs around your neck...I'm just going to have to get me one of those! LOL!
    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine,
    I wish I could do cross stitch. I'm not too good with a needle and thread. Yours looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it finished! Have a wonderful day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!