Friday, 7 August 2009

Family Summer Special

Our family time is so precious - as I'm sure it is with you too. My husband runs his own business and of necessity this means he has to work pretty much flat out as and when required as it is quite a seasonal business. So I was especially grateful on Wed. that he was able to spend the day with us. We had a great time together as a family and decided to visit the zoo.

The monkeys were our fav - wonder why?!!!Here's Caralyn enjoying a photo opportunity

It was just good to be able to make family memories and enjoy eachother's company as life's busy enough. If we don't make time it certainly slips on its way quietly so I'm thankful today!

Enjoy your family time this weekend,
Best wishes

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about finding family time, especially in the summer. My hubby has his own concrete business, so he's quite busy in the summer. Although, at this time every summer, work always slows down a little bit for a couple of weeks, so he can take a day here and there to spend with us. Now, with the kids being older, we have to work around their work schedules! Just can't win!!
    I'm glad you had a great time!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blinked and now I have a teenager. Most of the memories I have of our fun times together have been saved with photos. Daughter only seems to remember the things with proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean - blink and they've just shot up. A while back I watched them as toddlers on some video we took of them and I cried to think that time has passed so fast and that its irretrievable - but so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!