Monday, 10 August 2009

!6 years!

Today we celebrate 16 years of marriage! Even as I'm typing that, I cannot for the life of me, work out where the years have gone!
We had a lovely meal out at one of our favorite restaurants on Sat. night while my mom looked after the kids and recalled some of the highlights of our wedding day, like our page boy who played leap frog the whole way up the aisle and gave us all the giggles. Or the fun we had trying to get into the car which had been well and truly decorated 'just married' style! And especially the happiness in the air that day as we celebrated with family and friends. It was such a special occasion.
So today I pay special tribute to my DH for 16 great years together!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Congratulations on your 16th wedding anniversary! May you be blessed with many more years together! Time goes by so quickly, and I am finding the older you get the faster the years fly by. Enjoy your special day together. Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 16 years! Hope that you had a great day! Be blessed above & beyond in your marriage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!