Friday, 31 July 2009

Wonderful news!


I have just the best news to share! My youngest daughter, Cerys told me that she wnted to be saved and I had the joy and privilege of leading her to the LORD - Praise Him! It is marvellous to see your own children coming to simple faith in Christ. It is a real answer to prayer. We are thinking about Isaiah 12 this week and I want to leave this verse as it spoke to us,
'O LORD, I will praise thee, Though thou wast angry with me thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.'
Best wishes



4 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! It's a great thing when your child becomes a sister/brother in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I am celebrating your good news with you. Isn't it wonderful to watch God working in the lives of your children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing! Praise God! Hugs, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you...from a mutual friend's site...This is wonderful news...even tho' it was a while ago...I am still rejoicing today!! Merry Christmas, God bless. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!