Tuesday, 21 July 2009

The one I forgot to show you!

I don't know why but somehow I forgot to show you a pic of this cute little pouting bench that just about fitted in my case! I know the heart is maybe a bit too country but this is really something I'm not going to get over here. And it fits that empty spot as you enter the kitchen so it seats my raggedy angel well. Speaking of which, thanks to The Raggedy Angel, Patti from The Brickhouse, Black Sheep Lisa and Gen from Ewenique Treasures for joining my blog lately. It is a great encouragement to know you take time to visit with me.

Now to get busy re-arranging and making some stuff. Have fun whatever you're doing!
Best wishes

1 comment:

  1. I like your chair, Christine! The heart looks prim to me! Besides, in a few years, anything with a heart on it will probably be considered antique and will become a hot item to have and "stars" will be out! LOL
    Decorate with what YOU like!

    Enjoy your day!
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!