Thursday, 23 July 2009


Just a quick post to let you know that I've added a link on the sidebar( right) for you to view some of our vacation photos. There are two albums; one of Lancaster County and another of Annapolis. It is a lovely city with some quaint historic streets and houses. I totally enjoyed wandering through the streets admiring the buildings. When we visited, the weather was hot and sunny every day which was such a blessing. Now it all seems like a dream!

Hope you enjoy
Best wishes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine....I love Lancaster County!!! I have been there 4 times. I am an Australian but I live in Scotland. I knew when I saw your kids in a uniform then you weren't from the US...and Cerys was a giveaway too. Are you on facebook? Lots of prim girls are on there. My name is Robyn Regan and I have short hair and a grey tshirt if you want to add me as a friend. (and have blogs too.) xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!