Wednesday, 10 June 2009

You're Invited - Virtual Visit

Dear Prim Friends, You're all invited to drop by for a virtual visit! So come and make yourself at home! (You see for want of anything prim to share, I thought I'd show you some of my part of the world over the next few posts. I was out walking and really enjoyed the views and thought you might too, so the idea popped into my head to share this on my blog.)

First of all this is our quiet little street and this is what you see as you turn into it from the road -
Everything looks so much nicer on a sunny day! By the way, that's the fence I've been painting recently, on the left. So take a left and approach our 80's 'chalet style' home:
Our main living room has the bay window and the other front window hides my prim den and sewing/computer room! Come on up to the front door and enter the hall:Here you can see the hall lamp table which was one of my first pieces to decorate with the few prim treasures I have. I especially love the little Americana basket which holds some hand made apples and a little gingerbread man I left in since Christmas - he's really cute! Uncle Sam's there too all ready for 4th July!
Now then step inside and this is the view down the narrow hallway which leads to the kitchen:



Well, I'll tidy up the kitchen and then take more pics for next time and hope to see you again soon! Hope you enjoyed so far!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the tour. Your street looks so quaint and family friendly. You did a nice job painting the fence. Does it wrap around your whole property? Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful home. Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!