Saturday, 16 May 2009

Working at some more stitcheries

Hi! Just dropping by with a quick post to let you see a couple of projects I've been working on.
Summer's just around the corner and as I love Americana colors I finished this mini quilted wall hanging using a free pattern from Homeberries.














I've also moved the little treen bowl to the end of the kitchen counter along with the small runner I designed and stitched up. The treen bowl was a purchase from Winter Willow Primitives; it's a cute little size! And I like rag balls so these Americana ones seem to suit quite well. I think tho it just needs a potted plant of some kind to balance it out so that's something to work on, as well as a few other little items I'll be back with early next week.
Have a great weekend
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine! You did a great job on your stitchery. I've done a few stitcheries but haven't tried quilting yet. I am going to try making some penny rugs ~ that should be fun. Your table runner is just darling!! I can't wait to see what you add to it.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!