Thursday, 16 April 2009

Getting back to normal.

What with Easter break and a terrible tooth ache to contend with I have been away from the sewing machine and unable to finish the quilt wall hanging :( Once the dentist prescribed some antibiotics and they started to work I was feeling better, and as a family we have enjoyed good fun together out and about.

However I'll give you a peek at the wall hanging anyway. In the photo it's just draped over the sofa so forgive the angle of the shot as it doesn't really do it justice.
Here is another closer pic in which you can see the wording better. Can you tell I love homespun?
This is really a one off project to use up remnant squares of fabric but I think it looks homespun enough to please me! The only thing is I don't know where it's going to hang.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll wish you all the best
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!