Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Counting my blessings!







Today was a gloriously warm spring day in my part of the world. I even got to enjoy it with my littlest daughter when I picked her up from school. I had brought along some stale bread to feed the ducks and swans at a near by public lake and we thoroughly enjoyed just being together, laughing at silly ducks and spying on nesting moorhens. It really was so special and made me appreciate afresh how blessed I am to have my daughter as well as my older son and daughter.
Later, when they got out of school, we had a fun time in the back garden just playing ball.
Reminded me that the simplest times are the best and most treasured. To finished it all off, hubby brought us all some delicious ice-cream from our favorite shop - now that reminds me of summer!
But I'm not going to wish my life away! I'll just enjoy each day as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for expressing an interest - kind thoughts always appreciated!